Liesel's Thoughts

Friday, April 23, 2010

Daily Freebies

To reap the benefits you really need to check every day to get in on the good stuff. Walmart has many that it gives away. There is no scam, just follow and do what it says. I use a junk email account because you will get a lot of junk mail. Many give your address out. So don't use you "main" address. Also I NEVER give out my real Birth Date. Just remember your "bogus" date, so your not putting several different ones out there. Keep it simple. Also if they want your credit card number DO NOT GIVE IT OUT, NO MATTER WHAT! If you have any questions just ask me.
Remember I am still new to this but I wanted to share with my friends and family.

Happy Hunting and if you find a freebie or freebie web site that I may not have, please share.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the typing errors. I am going to blame my frozen fingers and tired eyes. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me wrong, it's not just the freebies, but a way to sample the product before you waste your money.

    ReplyDelete